Sunday, October 17, 2010

Virgin Blogger

Welcome to my blog!
I haven't ever blogged before, but my sisters and lots of my friends blog and say its a great way to vent and let everyone know whats going on in our lives without having to make a milion phone calls. So I am going to start with a little background...
I am Melisa and my husband's name is Trent. We met in August of 2004 when our junior year of high school started and he was the "new kid." We were friends throughout high school and decided to start dating in July of 2006 after we graduated. We both went too college in Fort Worth and continued dating throughout college. Trent proposed in December 2008 and we were married June 19, 2010!
We have now been married almost 4 months and are loving every minute! We are living in Fort Worth which is an hour from his parents and an hour and a half from my parents, but we love the area and plan on staying here.
Well I guess that is my first blog! Hopefully I will have something truly blog worthy soon! : )
~Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment