Sunday, March 27, 2011

3rd Trimester!!!












Well we are 2/3 of the way through the pregnancy!!! and boy has it gone fast and slow at the same time! I can't believe that we only have 11 weeks until our sweet baby girl is here but it also seems like I have been preggo forever now!


We went for our monthly check up and got Trent blood typed. As you remember I am RH negative therefore if Trent is positive then I could kill my future babies if I do not take Rhogam shots. Well so Trent got blood typed and sure enough he is positive therefore since I don't want to kill my future babies I got my first Rhogam shot last week! I won't have to have another one until MacKenzie is born or if I am in some kind of accident that might break the placenta and let me be exposed to Mac's blood etc.


We also got to schedule the rest of our appointments through the end of the pregnancy! We are now down to two week appointments! I think this will make the last trimester go even faster!


Now that the weather is nice I am going to try to start walking around the park again in the evenings! I went one time last week and while I was walking MacKenzie was going crazy! If you remember being in PE back in the day and doing shoulder circles. You would start by making big circles and then go a little smaller and finally really small circles out to the side. Well this is what it felt like Mac was doing! It was the coolest thing. She would literally rub in circles to the right of my belly button! Trent didn't really believe me but then when we went to wal-mart yesterday she started doing it again and he got to feel her doing it! Trent is getting more and more attached to Mac the more he gets to feel her move. He likes to put his face to my belly and say "Mac its Daddy! Can you hear me??? Its Daddy! Kick me!" Its pretty funny mainly because she usually ignores him but its precious!


Since the last time I have posted tons of great things have happened!!! First, we found out that Dianna is having a boy! Cooper Scott!!! Then, Brandi had sweet baby Aniston! 7 lb 4 oz and 19.5 inches long! Lots of dark hair! She is adorable! Next, Trent and I put a bid on a new house! We are supposed to close April 15th! WOOHOO!! Lastly, due to the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, Angela and Annelise are back in Texas for a while!!! And Annelise is as adorable as ever!


Since Trent and I are having to move soon we have started packing up our house and it feels like we are finally getting somewhere with it! One bedroom and the guest bathroom are completely cleaned out! Now if I can just get the second bedroom and the kitchen finished early this week, maybe Trent can get the rest of it next week so that we will be out of our rent house on time! However I did bring something new into the house today! As some of you know we are decorating Mac's room in a western theme. We have a natural colored crib and a hutch that will serve as the changing table that is the natural unfinished western wood. My granny has been amazing and made the baby bedding for us! It is brown and white cow print! It will look super cute! Well today when I was at garden ridge I saw this cow print ottoman that we are going to use as a toy box! I am super excited for it and can't wait to get moved into the new house and get Mac's room all set up!!!


Well 11 weeks to go!!! She will be here sooner than we know it! Can't wait!!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment