Wednesday, November 3, 2010

8 weeks along

Well the last time I posted I had just had my first doctor's appointment and now I am 8 1/2 weeks along and just 21 and 1/2 to go!

I decided I better post my cravings and turn-offs or I will forget by the end of the pregnancy!
Cravings: Anything that people talk about
"I am going to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight".... Bam I want wings!
Spicy foods, add jalapenos please!
Salty, Salty, Salty, Potato Chips or Pringles with every meal!

Food Turn-Offs: the smell of coffee! made me want to throw up!
Ranch dressing in large quantities (aka when Trent put WAY too much on my salad and i couldn't eat the rest of the night!!!)


So far I think that is it! Luckily I haven't gotten sick yet (knock on wood) and compared to Brandi throwing up every day I feel very fortunate waking up with an upset stomach and when I don't eat every couple of hours! and not actually getting sick!
I am also a pee queen! I pee so much more now!! and when I have to go... I HAVE TO GO!!! Luckily I have good students so when I disappear for two minutes they don't go bonkers and destroy my room or anything :)

Just 9 days till we get to hear Pebble's heartbeat!!! We are so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment