Sunday, November 28, 2010

12 weeks and counting!

Hello Hello! I haven't posted in a while it seems so we have a bit to catch up on!


I guess I should start by showing my baby bump! Yes you can already see my baby bump! Trent tries to make me feel better and tell me that its because I was already so skinny that I had to start showing early haha he is the sweetest :) but I think it may be because I eat anything and everything around me ALL the time!


I have started to crave sour... for example lemons... At both Tobola Thanksgivings they had sliced lemons for the tea. Well I didn't drink any tea but I ate just about a whole lemon at each place! They were so delicious, but my lips were a little chapped after the fact, but way worth it! I am also definitely craving salty still and for the most part sweet just doesn't sound good at all. Mom made really tasty brownies "for Annelise's birthday" and I had one bite and decided meh not really worth it... I would rather have potato chips! Mom and Granny were laughing at me on Friday because I was eating potato chips and pickles together! I used to do this when I was younger and it is still yummy! So far that's how my cravings are going so far!




We also finally got to tell the Tobola side of the family on Thanksgiving Day with this cute shirt! Right after Trent and I found out we were pregnant he knew this was how he wanted to tell his family! So we found this shirt online and ordered it. Sadly, Trent had to work on Thanksgiving so he didn't get to tell his family, so we let his dad tell everyone after prayer and I lifted up my sweater to reveal this shirt underneath. The shirt ended up being too big but Sandy helped me pin it back and it makes me excited to be able to wear it when "I have a beach ball" as Trent says.


We also set up our very first Christmas tree together! I don't know if you can tell or not but we have Red, Black, and Silver ornaments on the tree. Trent didn't really want to set up the tree since nobody will see it but he ended up being really helpful! I am not a very good fluffer and he helped fluff the tree! Then he put the hooks on the ornaments while I put them on the tree. It was a great system! And for our first time I think it looks pretty good!
Well our next doctors appointment is just around the corner December 10th! And then it will be Christmas already! I will try to post again soon :) Just 28 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment